Amplia has today released its Quarterly Activities Report and 4C for the quarter ended 31 March 2022.
During the first quarter of the year, Amplia has made significant advances in its clinical program, as the Company prepares to commence a Phase 2 clinical trial of AMP945 in first-line pancreatic cancer patients.
Key achievements include:
- Received ethics clearance to conduct a Phase 2 clinical trial of AMP945 in first-line pancreatic cancer patients
- Completed a successful GMP manufacturing run of AMP945, and generated capsules suitable for use in the Phase 2 trial
- Released new data showing AMP945 improves effectiveness of current standard of care treatments using human pancreatic cancer cells in an animal model.
- US FDA granted pre-IND meeting request to discuss development plans for AMP945;
- Commenced extended toxicology studies of AMP945 to support Phase 2 clinical trial in lung fibrosis patients and later-stage development
Amplia CEO and Managing Director, Dr John Lambert, commented:
“In addition to progress made on the clinical trial, our team also continued to deliver outcomes on the manufacturing, pre-clinical and regulatory fronts, all of which contribute significantly to the growth of our Company.”
Read today’s ASX release